View Single Post
Old 1 Mar 2015, 13:47 (Ref:3510385)   #25
R.Lee
Racer

United States
Flowery Branch, Georgia
R.Lee should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I use to look forward to every Busch, Nationwide, Xfinity race, just as much as I did the Sprint Cup Series races. But with the increasing numbers of Cup drivers in them, starting back in the late 90s, early 2000s and the few/rare Xfinity regular driver wins, compared to the number of Sprint Cup driver wins, in this series, over the years, I have lost most of my interest and desire to watch it. I had a "rejuvenation of sorts, last year, with Chase Elliott competing and winning the championship and I'll watch the Xfinity races, this year, for the same reason, to see Chase defend his championship. But next year, when he goes to Cup, full time, I will again lose interest and stop watching this series altogether. I don't care anything about watching Sprint Cup Lite/Weekly Sprint Cup Driver Benefit Race Series! I'll find better things to do with my Saturdays, like riding my Harley more often! The SINGLE good thing I will say about this series, I like the look of the cars that they are running this year, as opposed to the last couple of season's cars! Other than that, nothing else!