View Single Post
Old 2 Mar 2024, 10:37 (Ref:4199329)   #79
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So… if you believe all the media reports around Mr Waters did last weekend, apparently he was seriously unwell, with dizziness and a balance issue afflicting him, and impacting his driving and therefore speed.

Very curious how such an issue becomes known to the V8Supercar medical experts prior to the running of the event.

You might imagine dizziness without treatment could impact the relationship between a driver’s bum and being able to manage spatial awareness amongst 23 other lunatics fighting for the same piece of road. And whether any treatment was going to impact, or fall foul of the SIA guidelines..

When I first read it… wasn’t it something similar to the symptoms suffered by Rowdy Burns in Days of Thunder…

Presume the pilot is ok, and back to full health.
Nobody has written anything to the contrary

Meantime.. did the illness appear the previous weekend at the B12H..?
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods