View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2017, 16:53 (Ref:3704517)   #43
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
cricket T20 is a great example of a sport modernizing over time and conforming to audiences desire for shorter events which happens to also work better for TV audiences.

to his credit imo, BE has been instrumental in conforming F1 into a TV friendly event. yes he did it for money but the benefit of a TV friendly time format meant the sport became so much more accessible then it was in the past and has led to a much greater level of coverage which means i can watch more of it.

in my early days of watching F1, the coverage in Canada was spotty at best and pre internet days meant having to wait for weeks old trade publications to cross the ocean in order for me to learn about the outcomes of races.

flip side is now there are too many races and too many click bait headlines but overall i am happier with the greater level of coverage.