View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2017, 13:55 (Ref:3726610)   #16
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
Drivers have been warned that if anyone does what Vettel did at the start line in China, they're likely to be penalised. If so, why wasn't Vettel penalised in China then?
Because as the drivers' steward on the day said - the rules were felt as being unclear so they chose to note this incident, but not penalise.
But now that a clarification has been issued, drivers can be penalised in future.