Thread: Nissan Leaf
View Single Post
Old 26 Jul 2017, 23:15 (Ref:3754589)   #131
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Well at this actual moment we are having a complete new electric central heating/hot water system fitted in our 500 year old house in the UK.
This is the type that uses conventional hot water radiators powered by an electric boiler.
Price wise I have heard conflicting reports on running costs but of course it is low maintenance and less aggro so we will have to see.
I wonder in years to come that there will be a glut of the "black gold" that might actually go down in price ? then the generating stations will be able to use it at a cheaper price and make a fortune !
Whatever the majority of the world will continue to use oil based ICE vehicles for years to come regardless to what happens to piddling little England and the Continent.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !