View Single Post
Old 22 Mar 2017, 10:09 (Ref:3720603)   #14
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
I think that Verstappen is incredible to watch, spectacular and (apparently) fearless. He also obviously has superb & instinctive car control. Alongside all of this, I also feel that he had been very lucky, some of the moves he has made have been very risky, but he's usually got away with them.
I seriously wish him no harm but so feel that that he has a huge accident awaiting him, and as I say, I wish him no harm and trust that the safety systems in current F1help to ensure that if/when this happens, neither he, or anyone else involved is badly hurt.
If my prediction of bad things comes true, it will be interesting to see what effect that, and his increasing age has on his exhuberant & youthful driving style.