View Single Post
Old 15 Aug 2016, 15:30 (Ref:3665753)   #857
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i get that has been one of Renault's stated concerns over the last few years but for my part i have always struggled to understand why they act like its RB's fault that Renault, a multi billion dollar multi national auto giant, lack the ability to promote it's own success in F1.

anyways its good to see the two sides now working well together. the RB TAG improvement relative to Ferrari as well as creating a competitive platform for one of the better driver pairings on the grid to shine this year has been one of the few highlights for me this season and bodes well that 2017 might actually be interesting.