View Single Post
Old 16 Sep 2017, 14:05 (Ref:3767388)   #1661
Accident
Veteran

Accident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAccident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAccident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRspitfirefan View Post
That looks really cool!
The only video game experience I have is Forza4 on an old X-box 360. Does anyone have any idea how the project cars game compares? The addition of night racing + various weather options + the entire PWC GT field + PWC specific race event grids sounds amazing, but it would mean updating to a newer gaming console which sounds expensive.
If you are going to buy a good wheel (which means even more money), then it will most likely be a great experience. The first game started off rough performance-wise but they got it running good and it provides a great selection of options to set up races and such with.

If you are going to stick with the controller, wait and see. The first game was nearly unplayable on a controller without fiddling with the settings for a while, and even then it wasn't easy. I've got a few hours just in getting my controller set up for it, then another 20 or so hours into it playing on the controller and I couldn't find a way to make it so I could actually race. Go for a drive? Sure, but push hard during qualifying or outbrake someone without crashing? Not anywhere close to consistently in most of the cars.

They have said they are working hard on making it better on the controller though, but time will tell on that one.