View Single Post
Old 5 Nov 2017, 02:23 (Ref:3778683)   #5
Damian Baldi
Veteran

Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Damian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDamian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDamian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
About the prototypes

I'm very satisfied about how the session ended. At the beginning with the superiority of Cadillac it was frustrating, but that car was very well developed while the other DPi cars haven't had enough testing, or a good chassis. Since WG race the category showed his best, with P2 cars being able to fight for the win, after fighting with lot of electronic bugs in the early races.

Beside the cars parity, the best about IMSA this year for me, is the names of the drivers. To see top drivers crossing the ocean is one of the most important things about IMSA in my opinion.

What I like about I saw this year, is that I see the series as an old school racing series, without the complexity of F1 or WEC P1 cars. An european or asian team could take a P2 car to race the next race and that's all. With all the differences I see the current state of the series as a modern form of the group-c era, and that for me is what I want to see.

Three and a half stars of five.