Thread: Lites / LMP3
View Single Post
Old 9 Jan 2018, 17:22 (Ref:3791581)   #1435
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartracer88f View Post
The car is actually coming a long way. I'm one of the drivers of the Riley, and after the pit stops we were consistently the quickest car on track until I got hit by Cassels which damaged the diffuser rather badly (missed setup before that a bit). I've coached in the Ligier last year, and the cars are different. The Riley is close, but needs development from having a pro level driver in the car. We'll be there pretty darn soon

Ride onboard if you like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZlkqbgtS4Q
How was the car to drive? It was fast but looked more difficult to extract the speed from than the Norma and Ligier.

The LMP3 looks miles better than last year for sure. The LMP2 looks still stuck at the back of the grid unfortunately.