View Single Post
Old 3 Nov 2010, 16:22 (Ref:2784481)   #9
kyoung
Racer

United States
kyoung should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridkyoung should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed-King View Post
And forchrissake will you please stop denigrating people by comparing them to vermin? That's something a guy with a weird beard liked to do some seventy years ago

I’m sorry if I offended you, I could have used the obvious “rat” that has been used many times before by other forum members, but I thought stink weasel was a more humorous description of an ego maniac who names a racing organization after himself in shameless self promotion, a person (not people) that clearly panders to all the things that destroy good racing (IMHO). Don’t try to spin this into something it is not, I have a low opinion of Ratel, you may love him and think he is the second coming and that’s OK, just realize I am making fun of a “person” not “people”. How about pandering misguided ego maniac, does that meet your test?

Instead of addressing Ratel’s handle, why not comment on success ballast or driver ratings do you have an opinion on this?