Thread: Official Round 10 - Hungarian GP
View Single Post
Old 29 Jul 2013, 12:03 (Ref:3283286)   #80
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
on the other hand, if button was pitting at the end of the lap it made no sense for him to be quite so forceful in defending from grosjean - they weren't racing for the same positions and as long as he kept his laptime up then it didn't matter.
Agreed, but like I said I was just postulating an alternative theory. However I don't think any drivers actually slow, just because they're pitting and allowing a car to pass would have the effect of slowing.