View Single Post
Old 16 Aug 2017, 08:04 (Ref:3759688)   #2119
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar View Post
lucky supercars have an existing arrangement with every round on FTA

But truthfully we knew this was happening with Ch 7 offering less for Supercars last package
Only highlights of course for most round Pecky (personally I've given up on the highlights, get no sense of the story of each eace). Not really a full, existing package of events shown live when they're happening, so a long way back to that from where the current deal is (assuming that Network 10 digs itself out of current receivership).

My recollection is that 7 offered the same amount it had been paying but Fox put more on the table and the teams / Archer went for that.

I think that although today's statement is from 7, it would apply just as much to other networks, nine having made similar comments when asked about Cricket for example.