View Single Post
Old 25 Feb 2009, 06:10 (Ref:2403664)   #382
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by SALEEN S7R
Im not too sure what im going for next myself, theres a choice of 4 that I like at the moment within my price range but all have very different charachteristics. Vauxhall vectra VXR (250bhp model not 280), the basic Vauxhall VX220 2.2, the Renault Megane 225 cup or the Alfa Romeo 147 GTA. Woudnt go for another spec clio apart from the V6 versions but they are out of my price range, and the other Clio's like the 182 and 197 are probably slower than the 172, I know the 182 cup is slower than the 172 cup from what I have read thanks to a better power to weight ratio on the 172, not sure about the 197 though, the 0-60 times are the same though if you beleive the official specs. Still, need to pay off the loan I have for this Clio first before I think seriously about another car.
drove a clio 197 and a single seater round oulton park as part of their racemaster programme a few weeks ago, single seater was phenomenal to drive but the clio 197 is a superb car, fantastic handling beast and my god it has a phenomenal 4 pot engine, it just revs revs and revs like a V tec but feels punchier, definetely buying one if a win a large sum of money or lotto win, or when i get a good job.
Started looking into buying a 106 GTI recently as well or something equally as fun.