View Single Post
Old 18 Jul 2017, 06:12 (Ref:3752310)   #36
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
I would say they are a tad pithy but well entertaining.
Can I politely suggest that you chaps consult your dictionaries and check out the meaning of 'sublime'?

There can be no higher praise for Hamilton's driving than that, the fact that I find his off track behaviour pathetic is very much a personal thing.

For me he demeans both himself and Formula 1, not a view shared by many here or in the wider world, so why not let poor old Bauble sit alone and nurse his biased and bigoted opinions?

Let's face it for those who do not agree with me, I feel only sorrow.

Ace you laughed when Vettel punctured!
That demonstrates your insecurity, as Seb is a serious threat to your hero driving unchallenged to another F1 World Championship title.

Someone dares to beat the 'Holy One'?

Call out the riot squad, arrest that man, spare nothing in your efforts to bring him to justice - Lewis must be allowed to serenely cruise to a fourth title ............

........ no matter how hollow the crown.

Oh! By the way I have come up with a new motto for Lewis;

'Win or Whinge'

Kindest possible regards to all those who do not take umbrage. (bring out the dictionary again)