View Single Post
Old 18 Jul 2017, 10:43 (Ref:3752360)   #44
JamesH
Veteran

United Kingdom
Christchurch, Cambs, UK
JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
I am sure that I am not alone in my view. Crowd surfing, break dancing to the podium, silly sun glasses and totally over the top 'love' of the crowd.

I find it embarrassing and can not watch him, why does he not just become a pop star and have done with it. Vettel for all his outbursts is still a normal human being, and acts with dignity in his public persona.

Sorry to offend his fans but I am just too old to be able to stomach his clownish ways.
So, would you prefer a grumpy pants like KR?

I'm not a fan of LH antics, I don;t revel in it, but I don;t find it out of order. As said above, he is his own person. If he wants to play around, let him. Not much different in attitude in many ways to James Hunt for example, although he was heavy drinking womaniser, so they exhibit in different ways.

If you don't like it, just watch his driving, which I hope you don't have an issue with, because it was clearly in a different league to the other drivers.

I'm in my 50's btw, being older doesn't necessarily mean you have to become intolerant.
Locost #54 Boldly Leaping where no car has gone before. And then being T-boned. Damn.
Survivor of the 2008 2CV 24h!! 2 engines, one accident, 76mph and rain.