View Single Post
Old 7 Jun 2011, 00:07 (Ref:2892529)   #747
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
No I am not worried about attendance figures as I think it will be huge, at a *guess* I would expect between 150,000- 200,000 race fans over the course of the three day race weekend..

It's a bit close to the Canadian Grand Prix but it's fine, It will be hot of course, but then I was out in it today 99F and much of it is a state of mind with the ambient temp..

Of course I am not driving a F1 car in that heat..
I don't see both GPs being back a problem, apart from the temperature/hummidty, unless there's a clash with NASCAR.