Thread: C7 Corvette
View Single Post
Old 28 Jun 2014, 16:13 (Ref:3427511)   #35
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
Challenger?

Now that is a thing of beauty!
No, I'm afraid it's nothing that cool. My daily driver is a pick up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainstar View Post
I think I'm a Porsche man and have driven a variety of GT and turbo Porsches on track and on the road. But the one thing I will say about Porsche is that they are "cold". Very precise tools but no emotion.

I was always neutral about the GTR, but having spent some time with it, it's just a better car, puts a smile on my face and just plain fun to drive.
I've never driven a 911, which I need to change, but they just don't 'do it' for me.

I didn't like GTRs until I saw one parked sideways on a hill at Rd. ATL. The hill overlooking T2 if your familiar with the track. It was charcoal gray with grey-almost-black wheels, dark tint, and Dale Earnhardt tag frame. It looked GOOD.