View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 2017, 11:12 (Ref:3716080)   #2435
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLiTZ View Post
The two examples you've given were racing incidents where cars got spun off due to other people making contact
Which is precisely my point.

Due to pictures of a car damaged after an accident, criticism of Simpson is made with an expectation that his driving is so bad, that it will prevent Team Dynamics from supporting Neal and Shedden effectively.

He's not the first driver in BTCC history to have his car significantly damaged, and I am unsure why his driving standards were attacked as result of an incident in testing - the details of which are unclear.

Not sure why you feel it is jumping down your throat to highlight other cars have been damaged in the past - surely forecasting a high level of damage for Simpson next season is jumping to highly critical conclusions?