View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 2017, 12:15 (Ref:3716095)   #2441
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLiTZ View Post
I don't see you passing judgement on all the people who criticise Mark Howard suggesting that if he were to join BMR, Subaru would be taking gravel out of their car constantly. So I don't see why a jovial comment regarding Simpson's past season of off track excursions and bumps should be any different.
Howard has a proven record for causing incidents, so much so that by the time they reached Silverstone last year, he had three reprimands, a one race ban (suspended) and a two penalty points.
Whereas Simpson has sustained damage during mid-pack battles, and a (currently) unexplained off during testing.

The criticism of Mark Howard is based on an official record of discretion, as opposed to speculation based on images that have no context.