View Single Post
Old 29 Aug 2013, 08:39 (Ref:3295562)   #33
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits In A Red Bull View Post
eBay will have to keep Turks, and Collard is catching up, and is likely to stay. Foster, however, could be replaced, but I have no idea who by and won't comment on it.
They'll keep Turkington if they can afford it. Collard and foster will get a drive if they want it (they're paying for it after all).

Quote:
Motorbase would like to run their 3 cars. Mat Jackson/Árón Smith = arguably best 2 driver line-up of the lot, certainly in the wet. Jake Hill and Liam Griffin are the other 2 guys who've driven with the team, but Hill has a limited budget, and Griffin doesn't have much pace, and seems to be a business man more than a racer.
Again it's all down to budget - the 3rd car may well end up with Griffin driving as he's got some cash behind him.

Quote:
Pirtek will probably retain their driver line-up if Smith confirms he's staying.

Honda will too.

MG are likely to - Tordoff needs a second season, because now he'll have learnt the car and the circuits, and will probably stick around Plato every single race.
Agree with all that.

Quote:
I can also practically guarantee that Dynojet will run Frank Wrathall.
As mentioned by someone else above - Frank may not be an option, in which case I suspect Dynojet won't be on the grid.

I hope Rob Austin is back with the Audi (and someone in the 2nd Audi), as that's probably the best looking car out there. HARD will no doubt have half a grids worth of cars driven by anyone with a race licence and a spare tenner at some point during the season