View Single Post
Old 10 Nov 2015, 15:32 (Ref:3589500)   #37
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post
Kimi....up until Bottas stuck his nose in his business.
If so, only up until then and not a moment after, because he closed Bottas off and chopped him, not leaving him a car's width on the inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
still enjoy seeing Kimi on the grid so i wont write him off yet, but he is starting to show the tell tale signs of approaching his buy/sell date. as much as i celebrate his career and antics, he is now the hunted.
His current clumsiness reminds me a bit of Michael Schumacher near the end of his career.

Last edited by Born Racer; 10 Nov 2015 at 15:38.