Thread: Driver 2018 F1 silly season.
View Single Post
Old 5 Sep 2017, 01:38 (Ref:3764606)   #437
F1Guy
Veteran

Antarctica
Driving dangerously
F1Guy User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
I know this is called the 'silly season' thread, but until something definitive materialises I will remain firmly of the view that all speculations being offered are just that - silly speculations.
Bravo! The thread has "Rumours" and "silly" in the title after all.

Quote:
I'm sure when something does materialise though, we'll be able to give credit to those that reported it first - but if enough fake news is published, eventually some of it must come true anyway.....

I'm guessing that little comment was directed at me, going by you multi-quoting my posts. FYI, nothing of what I have posted in those quotes is "insider information". Most of it was, or would have been reported on the WWW. Be it fake news or speculation, it is a point of interest, and open to discussion on a forum that is for discussion. Ones inability, or lack of effort does not make it "insider information" when somebody posts any rumours or speculation F1 related that is freely available on the WWW in most cases.

BTW...
Quote:
Can't be bothered clicking the link to read whatever it links to. Can you summarise what deadline?
...you say you "cannot be bothered" to click on a link that's already provided, yet you go to all the efforts of finding past posts of mine (posts from other threads than this even!), multi-quoting them, to then post them on here in an lame effort to get a silly point across?? Wow! If only one would put the same amount of effort into finding their own so called "insider information" for all of us to discuss on the forum!

Back to my armchair now - sitting in front of my computer waiting for the next race. If there's any silly season rumours or news in the meantime, hopefully crmalcolm will post it up for all of us to have a discussion on.