Thread: Driver 2018 F1 silly season.
View Single Post
Old 23 Aug 2017, 19:18 (Ref:3761245)   #369
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Why not a special session for all of the 3rd drivers on the Friday?
Engine mileage gets used up by everyone.

Not at every round perhaps.

An income stream and showing the track to some young fellas and lasses..
something more right? it is of little benefit if these young driver tests happen after a GP weekend once everyone has gone home. a special session on friday makes sense to me as it can also be turned into a value added for those friday ticket holders....make it interactive/watch how a team conducts a test etc.

no doubt this would put a more pressure on the teams and mechanics so yeah not for every round but i would think it could be doable at some of the European venues and would greatly add to the fan experience that Liberty is focusing on now.