View Single Post
Old 3 Aug 2010, 18:14 (Ref:2738909)   #2
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Right now there's (sadly) such a lot of mid season ennui in the main sportscar and GT board I can see why a lot of people are hanging up their keyboards until things settle.

I reckon once we get towards autumn (around Silverstone time) we'll start to build a bit of enthusiasm for next June, get our heads down, and get on with things.

In the meantime, how about other things to do when you're there? Personally this year I loved going to Villandry on Friday afternoon - fantastic quiet drive down the backroads and (ducks for cover) a lovely shady garden once you got there.

The other option might be which race highlights do you sneakily put on - even although it's not long since you were there? I've long been partial to 1999, but recently discovering the 1983 ones has been a nice find.

Thoughts?