View Single Post
Old 5 Aug 2010, 20:29 (Ref:2740020)   #15
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
taking about pancakes, i had a grand marnier crepe this year, it must be 5 years since this last one and after declining the sugar and jam drenched it in grand marnier, it was perfect.

I am afraid my posting will be a little more limited from now on as my wonderful bank has now blocked all forums so posting wll be impossible during the day, what will i do now i suppose I might actually do a little work.
I miss pancakes, as i can't have any because of my lactose intolerance .

sucks with your bank. But what you do is buying a smartphone (preferable iPhone), and use that instead to write in here