View Single Post
Old 19 Nov 2016, 18:06 (Ref:3689466)   #68
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10TENTHS View Post
He's reliable, cheap and has a mechnical engineering degree, along with vast experience driving many different cars... so he can set up and develop cars better than a rookie can. That's not to say I agree with Bobby Rahal's reasoning, but that's his interest in Servia. He's been consistent on that for more than 2 years.
I'm not convinced about Servia. He's 42, his best season finish was 2nd in the 2005 Champ Car season followed by 4th, in the 2011 Izod IndyCar Series. As for development, the DW 12 and the aero-kits have been frozen for next season, so I don't see what he can bring there and each driver has their own set up.

RLL obviously have their reasons for signing Servia and driver signings involve money, bringing new sponsors, something RLL will need if they are going to run a two car team full season.