View Single Post
Old 27 Jan 2004, 14:39 (Ref:852324)   #14
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by pvmw
Unfortunately, its a closed event and not open to all. You have to produce a club membership card to get in. I don't really see why, I'd have thought any event run at a cct. normally open to the public could be accessible.

Maybe its something to do with public liability, and the need to provide stewards/crowd control at public events -tho' I can't see the crowds being huge, there is also a lot of standing around and there can't be many people insane enough to want to spend the day at Silverstone in Febuary(present company excepted of course
Oops, apologies. We used to get in for free and no questions asked guv.