View Single Post
Old 17 Jun 2011, 21:20 (Ref:2901138)   #7
NJH
Racer

United Kingdom
Weymouth
NJH should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It will do odd things sometimes such as chuck a car hard into a corner, it will start to come round and right at the point when the car should swap ends you get a massive understeer skid. On other occasions you get things such as massive unrecoverable oversteer getting to the throttle early in slow corners. Croft for example is a PITA like that in rFactor, I don't think the car has ever spun up the inside wheel in a slow corner, I doubt its modelled that way. The steering wheel force feedback in iRacing is also way better and with the latest changes they made to the way the tyres interact with the track it really came alive even though it seemed pretty to good to my inexperienced hands anyway.

Oh that's another thing, the clutch and transmission isn't modelled that great. ISTR Live For Speed does the best job out of the 3 in that area, in iRacing with the clutch you don't actually have to use it. All of them also suffer from a lack of force feed back for the brakes to give them a feel like real brakes.