Thread: Is it worth it?
View Single Post
Old 5 Apr 2011, 15:07 (Ref:2859202)   #13
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Wow good service in GAME.

Mind you I was happy when I got my 360 from them. I think the problem is when you go in just to browse and they come bounding up to you asking if you need help before you have even got into the store. There is a guy in the Oxford Street branch who gets on my norks for this. He is difficult to shake off. I went in just to look through the second hand games, I said I was just browsing so he asked me what games I like. Desperate to shake him off I just said "oh, all sorts really". He then went on to talk me through each and every game and tried to sell me one of the crappest games in the store. Unstoppable!

I now walk away if I see him approaching.