View Single Post
Old 27 Jul 2017, 17:49 (Ref:3754795)   #8
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gttouring View Post
All that is true, the stats speak clearly, I am no fanboy either, I just was looking at all racers she is average and more household name, lots of drivers are avg and keep rides for a long time doing nothing- just a glimmer of hope, with her everyone is hopeful it seems from the booth to the media and half the fans.
But look at Michael waltrips career, that was a slog, but in the end a good investment for all I seems

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
This is a very valid point - someone who rode something other than actual talent for their entire NASCAR career. However, Mikey got put in the right cars at the right time and won at the only places those cars could. It's possible, but highly unlikely for Danica.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaBUru38 View Post
Danica got 34 top sixes in 115 IndyCar races. It's not amazing, but neither a Milka Duno.
I work for a Venezuelan (recent US citizen) and have a new level of disrespect for Ms Duno (and Pastor). Way OT, here, but she's on a level all her own on abilities behind the wheel.

In an attempt to bring this back, how many more years does Kennseth have? He's consistently been his consist self, but I'm sure a team would put him in their car for at least one year.