View Single Post
Old 30 Mar 2024, 13:07 (Ref:4203393)   #778
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I wanted a luxury unit for the weekend bingo and coffee sessions so I scooped me up one of these. It's a 2024 Ram 1500 Laramie Sport Crew Cab 4x4. It's a slightly above mid-level equipped truck for those uninitiated.

It's the last of the Hemi powered trucks and of course it's burgundy. SPACE TRUCK! It sent me a text message on Wednesday asking if I meant to leave it unlocked.

I'm gonna miss my truck but I squeezed every dime out of it and I work hard and deserve a nice truck, dangit. Sorry for all the pics but I'm kinda (very) excited! Also, it hauls ass with a 3.92 rear gear and a 8-speed ZF gearbox. It's basically a Vantage.
Winner!