View Single Post
Old 13 Dec 2016, 15:50 (Ref:3695851)   #20
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I'll help you out, it was awesome.
I just did a search for "worst sportscar livieries of all time" and found a couple. Interestingly, the Pink Pig was mentioned. Funny how the wild ones can be "confusing" but certainly polarizing.

Here's a Chevy powered March 83G, run by privateers Kenper Miller and David Cowart in 1984 IMSA GTP. It is a fun take with a sponsor and as previously mentioned, I like red and white, but ummmmm. Awesome or Hideous?

http://bringatrailer.com/2013/10/24/...msa-march-83g/

The other was whoever ran this at the N'ring 24:

Hey whoever can help buy fuel, I reckon...