View Single Post
Old 2 Sep 2017, 11:50 (Ref:3763752)   #2075
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The ACO showed they could not be trusted to put together a decent review DVD. I think 2009 was a particularly low point. Almost like someone had set them a personal challenge as to how far into the DVD you could get before the race actually started.

Like Ayse says the RLM commentary on this current breed is great because it links the footage with the memories you had at the track watching the race. Couple that with great quality Blu-Ray pictures and I think it's a decent purchase. Even if it does often require a couple of sittings to watch, or a good risk of me falling asleep.

The irony that I can stay awake for a full 24 hour race but can't make it through a four hour review!