View Single Post
Old 10 May 2013, 10:52 (Ref:3245277)   #8
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
AA is usually good for a giggle.. back in the old days I had a subscription but it was slower to deliver to my front door than it was for me to go to the local newsagent.. Havent tried the iPad version (not having an iPad seems to be a disadvantage here... )

MeN was a great substitute to AA, trying to weld some of the RCN-style stories along with the weekly trials and tribulations of the local world. The hardcopy magazine is good for the feature articles, however needs more sizzle...

Speedcafe is on the list to look at each day

Autosport is also on the list to look at each day. I used to buy the magazines, but they got expensive, even when our dollar strengthened... might be interested in the Plus bit online some day, and also to get rid of the 50 views a month paywall thingumy...

Crash.net is sometimes interesting, stuff from F1 & MotoGP that are usually some of the sources for the scrapings in AA.

F1orbit.com isnt bad either, but of late has been reposting many of the stories contained on motorsport.com

Motorsport.com has an amazing picture library, of many categories around the world, and a half decent archive of many older series... the V8Supercar stuff can go back into the 1990's...

my105.com is good to see who is selling cars where

V8Sleuth classifies is interesting, but its hard to justify a $400 a year spend on the full site.

Mr Saward's views are a good read on his blog, Mr Allen probably less so..

There is a lot of stuff out there.. hard to find the time to read them all
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House