View Single Post
Old 3 Nov 2017, 15:41 (Ref:3778370)   #16
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascarracinguk View Post
Ahhh yet another hamilton bashing thread

Not sure what hamilton did wrong or why he is a sneak.
I'm the one who called him a sneak. It was Hamilton who, don't forget, got out of his car after qualifying last year and went directly to Charlie Whiting to get "clarification" that his team-mate's pole lap time was done within the rules.

That alone qualifies him, in my mind, to be what we called, when I was in school, a sneak. Running to teacher to tell on another pupil. And his does do this at the drivers' meetings with his "Johnny did this" and Johnny did that". It does not endear him to his peers.