Thread: Driver Brendon Hartley in F1
View Single Post
Old 24 Nov 2017, 19:47 (Ref:3782685)   #116
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I agree, It wasn’t a good idea.

However the reason it was introduced was because they needed a meaningful penalty so that you don’t need a new engine for every GP or session. I seem to remember everyone thought that was ridiculous and made motor racing look like a laughing stock. Is it too late to stop listening to fans?

We’ve got a grid that is more competitive in terms of times than when F1 was good. More parity in engines than when it was good. No tyre war. Quality drivers everywhere. More GP. More coverage than ever.

Can we go back to when it was barely on telly, it was a niche sport and there was massive inequality again please. I’m serious, albeit while being silly, it was better then.