View Single Post
Old 25 Jul 2018, 17:27 (Ref:3838750)   #1262
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSchneiderFan View Post
It has a bearing on his overall qualities as a racing driver. One of the things which made Schumacher, for example, so impressive was his ability to get on with the team leadership and motivate the whole garage to achieve the best results possible. I don’t see the Spaniard as a team player or an effective motivator.
For me, too complicated for my simple brain. A great driver is one who drives the socks off of any car he gets into; who wants to be fastest in every session and who won't settle for a position while there is any chance of nabbing the next one. I accept that getting the political game right with the team (and teammates) can make life a lot easier but I'm not that fussed with the concept of 'team players' or 'motivators' other than helping them to achieve the same selfish aims that every competitive driver has. For me, he's become a lost talent. He should be in a top car and I suspect that if he was, we wouldn't be having a two-way battle for the WDC.... Just my opinion, of course....