View Single Post
Old 4 Oct 2009, 07:20 (Ref:2553641)   #8
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Back in the early 10/10s days we organised a do at one of the Motel style places in the midlands. It was basically a mass dinner and loads of beer etc. Nothing formal just a bit of a laugh. Can't see why it shouldn't be something similar, we don't need five star stuff or indeed collar and tie.

I'm up for something but timing is my problem. If I can be in the UK, location wouldn't really be an issue.