View Single Post
Old 29 Nov 2017, 19:11 (Ref:3784121)   #35
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
reading your responses has made me realise i asked a bit of an archaic question and should have divided none into "none, i don't care about f1" or "none, i watch them when it's convenient for me as-live or in highlights format"

i suppose what i was wondering was how important having the race live was to a select bunch of enthusiasts, or whether it's more important to have the opportunity to watch it when it suits instead. sport is a bit different to normal telly, seeing it as it happens is more important.

makes me think that the market for a direct streaming service a la netflix is absolutely worth the investment for the new owners.
The problem with a streaming service like Netflix will mean it will cost and that will put off the casual viewer/fan. Will it also mean Sky's F1 channel will be scrapped?