View Single Post
Old 8 Oct 2017, 15:02 (Ref:3773012)   #3
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Gave it a 7.

Not because the racing was spectacular, but the cars were. In terms of having wider, faster cars I've finally got what I've been asking for - cars that I can simply enjoy watching even if the race isn't particularly exciting.

2017 cars look awesome around Suzuka, so much so that it held the attention of my F1-hating housemate for around a quarter of an hour.

Sorry for the horribly happy-clappy post.