View Single Post
Old 29 May 2008, 12:33 (Ref:2214608)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Due to the arrival of a GT2 Test Day thread, I think I ought to now officially re-open HORNDAWG's Le Mans thread. I think it was always intended that this thread might encompass the Test Day as well (hence the title), so, unless HORNDAWG indicates otherwise, it is now here and available to post in.

Can I indicate again, that this isn';t intended to be a chit-chat type thread, Lord knows we have an abundance of those, both stickied and not in the forum right now. So please use this thread in the manner intended. Thanks Ayse

Last edited by Aysedasi; 29 May 2008 at 12:53.