Thread: ELMS Race Round 4 - Paul Ricard
View Single Post
Old 14 Sep 2014, 12:43 (Ref:3453222)   #11
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
chatin is showing just how good he is. his move on gonzalez (actually both of them) was excellent, and you're doing well if you can make a clean pass on that guy. a great couple of stints from ragues too.

my thiriet prediction was a bit off, but to be fair it was based on badeys relative pace vs how much quicker the other two drivers normally are

i'm surprised signatech alpine have put panciatici in. would it not make more sense to save the quicker driver for the end if it's going to unravel as a close finish? or am i missing some strategic subtleties here?