Thread: Katherine Legge
View Single Post
Old 9 Sep 2017, 00:19 (Ref:3765524)   #11
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWill2073 View Post
Thanks akrapovic.

For this, I did address direct comments. Certain phrases used that stood out to me because they're not quite the same as I usually read of other drivers being described similarly. No bland statement toward anyone being critical. I agree she has had a race or two that wasn't good, but imo, she has been good overall this year.

But if anyone needs to "control their emotions" or not be caught up in "drama" it is definitely karam, who was at fault for this incident. So yeah, a thread about legge using those descriptions struck me as odd.
Agreed, a thread is over top, but you've referenced my comments twice now and they have been misunderstood.

Is the term "drama" sexist if used while referencing a female driver? Leigh Diffy says it almost every race he calls, but "massive" in front of it. Should I treat female drivers differently and use different terms and phrases when commenting on them because they are females?