Thread: WEC WEC Motorsport Survey
View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 2017, 21:57 (Ref:3769355)   #6
Purist
Veteran

United States
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!
Yeah, that took a while, especially as I had to start over when the slider bar for one of the pages was unresponsive in the browser I normally use.

Although I might like wilder-looking cars, with GTs, it would be more in the vein of a Mercedes AMG GT1, rather than a Project One; more along the lines of an Aston Martin Vulcan than the Valkyrie; more like a Lamborghini Reventon, instead of a Veneno or Egoista.

Naturally, I put more of my focus on the tracks, and the shortcomings of Grade 1 circuits. Helping change the balance of the calendar in that regard can make less extreme-looking cars still "pop" more than we're used to seeing.

Spa, LM, Monza, Fuji, and Sao Paulo. I also mentioned Philip Island in lieu of Adelaide. (South Australia doesn't have a permanent circuit that's close to full Grade 2 standard.)

I also mentioned that having a "sense of danger" being actively present during the races is an important factor; conversely, I expressly marked a low interest in seeing spectacular crashes.