View Single Post
Old 16 Mar 2010, 14:24 (Ref:2653514)   #42
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graz View Post
That used to be the great appeal of RX - snappy races - bam, bam, bam, one after another. You didn't have a chance to be bored as a spectator.
Actually in fairness, that hasn't been the case for quite a while now - with one or two exceptions, RX events are run very well - the old delays while someone's brother's cousin's mate finished his smoke and his coffee before finally deciding to head over to assembly are long gone.

As for the rest of the thread, there's really nothing here I didn't expect to see - from either side. I guess it's time to find a new hobby because I give it 2 years before there's nothing left to marshal.