Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 14 Nov 2017, 10:04 (Ref:3780362)   #2424
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
Is this the official reason then? Hugo Boss transferring their sponsorship of Mercedes into Formula E?? Seems like you are well informed. Could you provide a source?
Well - you provided the original information in this thread for Hugo Boss moving to Formula E.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
Sign of things to come?

Hugo Boss to leave F1 after almost 40 years in the sport. Off to Formula E.
I would have imagined that having posted that information you would already have the information that was released to hand?

When the original news was announced, reports stated at the time that Hugo Boss were 'following' Mercedes into FE.
Since then, further details have been announced and can be found here.

'Hugo Boss is becoming the series' 'official apparel partner'.
Its logos will appear on FE officials' clothing, the championship's demo car and trackside advertising.'

With previous information about the transfer of Mercedes funding and following the brand into FE here.

'with FE's profile growing, and manufacturers including Mercedes joining up in the near future, Hugo Boss is moving its sponsorship efforts'