Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 14 Nov 2017, 11:44 (Ref:3780371)   #2425
F1Guy
Veteran

Antarctica
Driving dangerously
F1Guy User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Right.. so Hugo Boss are transferring sponsorship to Formula E as a category (which is what I originally posted), and not just "transferring sponsorship to the same brand (Mercedes)" as you so confidently refuted with your post below.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
It seems more like they are transferring their sponsorship of the same brand (Mercedes) into a different category.
If you must rebut every post of mine (which you seem to do at every opportunity), at least get your facts right. Posting that the sponsorship is staying with Mercedes but just changing racing series was a load of horse manure. And then you try to back paddle with so called "proof", that really isn't any proof to what you stated.
Quote:
With previous information about the transfer of Mercedes funding and following the brand into FE here.
That article has no proof whatsoever stating Hugo Boss is just "transferring their sponsorship to the same brand (Mercedes)" in Formula E. Which is what you had incorrectly stated. Only that they're transferring as a series sponsor, which is what I had originally posted.

I posted about a 40 year sponsorship in Formula 1 ending and transferring to FE because IMO, it has significance to the direction F1 is heading in. But the first post after mine was you with the following childish post...
Quote:
Which rules do Hugo Boss draft?
Maybe it had nothing to do with rule changes. Maybe it did. Was it a coincidence that Hugo Boss made this announcement not long after the future engine rules were released? Perhaps, perhaps not. That was the point for my post here - to open up the discussion. If you don't feel you can contribute to the discussion, then please save the immature comments and bullsh*t for your school friends. Have a nice day.