View Single Post
Old 29 Jan 2018, 19:52 (Ref:3796691)   #49
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
OT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post

The stream quality this year was abysmal. The fact it even worked for you is a miracle. It's been slow and buffering all weekend.
The streaming from the IMSA app was perfect for me. Picture was great quality. The usual handful of seconds at low quality while it buffers then brilliant.

I estimate that I had this on for 16 of the 24 hours. 8 of them streaming to the telly (via phone or pad). 6 on a pad in the garage and 2 only listening to IMSA radio while my kid was at rugby. I only remember it cutting out once, if you ignore the time I carried it to the garage!

The app did have a little bug. Sometimes when on the summary screen where you could chose lots of different on boards the main picture would show the top left quarter rather than shrinking the picture to quarter of the size.

Seriously, it was brilliant for me. Loved it. During the race I was joking with our American friends that if they want the best coverage of their sports they need to come over to the UK.