View Single Post
Old 24 May 2004, 14:40 (Ref:981395)   #1
Snapper Baz
Race Official
Veteran

England
Las Vegas, NV. USA
Snapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ok chaps-this is just a thought...(and I know they don't happen that often before MP says so 1st!). The M7RC (Mini 7 Racing Club) produce there own superb all colourmagazine...which I understand MN' have done a tie-up with so some of you may see soon. It has a very detailed race coverage from each round, social things and excellent race pictures (Ok then, I do help a little in this area!). It is by far the best club magazine there is for quality and it all comes out of the club funds (I'm 99% sure it does anyway). Would Britcar/Sports entrants mind paying a little extra to have their own magazine(maybe come straight of club funds as they are?)...perhaps have another race championship to join-in to help with costs (Ford Saloons/Fiesta's/XR Challenge as a thought) Just a an idea chaps...maybe James could give his two-bobs worth on the subject as well? Steve and all-what do you think??